A’GACI has partnered with a trusted third-party company, International Checkout, to fulfill orders for our International customers. International Checkout is a leading international ordering provider offering secure international transactions and customer support to over 250 destinations.
How to Order/ How to Checkout
- Add your desired items into the shopping bag.
- When ready to checkout, click the “International Shipping” button located at the top or bottom of the shopping cart.
- Once clicked, you will arrive at the shopping cart for International Checkout.
- Fill out the billing, shipping and payment method sections to complete your order.
- Once your order is complete, check below in section under customer service regarding information on your order, shipment and tracking status.
FAQ - Frequently Answered Questions Section
- Does International Checkout accept international credit card payments?
International Checkout accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Paypal, Discover Card, JCB Card, Diners Card and Bank Transfer.
- Who is the shipper on record for international shipment?
A’GACI does not ship outside of the United States or Canada. International Checkout handles all international shipments. Orders are shipped out of the warehouse, making them the shipper on record.
- How are returns, refunds or exchanges handled for international shipments?
International Checkout does not currently accept returns or exchanges. We apologize for the inconvenience
- Will international orders be subject to additional fraud and security checks?
Yes, A’GACI and International Checkout reserve the right to make additional security checks to verify international orders. These checks may include requests for additional documentation and phone verification.
- Can I a apply promotion or discount code to my international order?
Unfortunately, promotions and discount codes are not accepted for International Checkout orders but any promotions or discount applied in the shopping cart will reflect on your international order.
- Can I apply a A’GACI rewards or gift card to my international order?
A’GACI rewards cannot be used in combination with payment for international orders.
- What is the estimated transit time for international shipment to arrive?
The estimated standard shipping delivery is approximately 8-20 days depending on location.
- Can I change or cancel my order once placed with International Checkout?
You may only change or cancel your order if International Checkout has not placed it on your behalf. Once an order is placed, it cannot be changed or canceled.
For more information on about International Checkout:
All inquiries, including returns and exchanges should be directed to International Checkout
To check the status of your order or track your package:
HOURS: 8 AM TO 6 PM PST
USA and Canada Toll Free: +1.866.682.0641
Hong Kong: +852.8175.6057
New Zealand: +64.9889.0408
Questions, Comments or Concerns? Our customer service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you out.
24 hours a day / 7 days a week